Catalyst Investors Seeks Pre-MBA Analyst
Catalyst Investors is a growth equity firm that invests in software and technology-enabled services. We invest in growth-stage companies across vertical and horizontal software-as-a-service, next-gen infrastructure and business services.
Position: Pre-MBA Analyst, Full-Time
Location: New York, NY
Description: Responsibilities include outbound sourcing, conference screening, market research, initial investment screening and business development support. Potential for advancement based on performance.
• Conduct outreach to prospective investments and other deal generation activities
• Screen prospective investment opportunities
• Conduct market research and competitive analyses on technology-enabled industries as well as new verticals
• 1-2 years of work experience from a commercial or investment bank, venture capital, growth equity or private equity firm; focus on sourcing experience and / or interest
• Excellent academic credentials
• Proof of ability to work in the U.S.
• Intellectual curiosity and passion for technology and rapidly changing industries
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
• Team-player attitude and a desire to work in a small team environment
Please send each of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role:
- Answers to the following questions (max. 200 words per response):
- After reviewing our website and team, why do you think you would be a strong candidate for Catalyst? (Note: we presume you are smart and a hard worker!)
- Based on our investment criteria and strategy, please name an interesting growth company for Catalyst and why.